Care for your community, support your favorite cause, or invest in future generations. Learn about tax wise strategies that can benefit your estate or family.
Every generation needs a group of people willing to envision a change. And when you step up with the courage to see into the future and picture something better for your children and neighbors—your impact touches everyone.
The Community Foundation honors those who have made a planned estate gift by recognizing them as Legacy Society members. By joining our Legacy Society, you can be confident that your original intent will be honored and carried out exactly as you intend.
Benefits of a Community Foundation Legacy Fund
- Setting up a legacy gift with the Community Foundation is simple and deeply satisfying.
- Our expert staff will work with you, or your advisor to help you craft a plan to support your favorite organizations or causes ? exactly as you intend, forever.
- When you join the Legacy Society you join a community of giving forward. You receive invitations to special events and opportunities to connect Community Foundation fundholders, donors and board, like-minded philanthropists committed to a better world.
- You can change your plan beneficiaries at no cost, as your philanthropic goals evolve.
- We will keep your plans confidential if you wish.
- You can provide for your family members and realize tax savings by creating a legacy fund.
To learn more about the benefits of a Community Foundation Legacy Fund please click here.
Legacy Funds may be carefully planned to save your heir's estate taxes, and in some cases to generate income for your beneficiaries.